1 Pound Strawberries
8 Ounces Cream Cheese
1 Tablespoon Lavender
2 Tablespoons Honey
1. Let the cream cheese soften by placing it at room temperature for a few hours. I suggest lightly whipping it in a stand mixer or with beaters, but you can also just mix it up with a spoon.
2. Grind one tablespoon of dried lavender and stir it into the softened cream cheese. Please make sure you are using culinary lavender. While all lavender is edible, culinary lavender is light and sweet, so stick with the culinary form.
3. Mix in two tablespoons of honey to the cream cheese mixture.
4. Cut the tops off the strawberries so that they sit flat and upright.
5. Crown the strawberries or just slice them, whatever you prefer. There are many ways to make these fancy and fun.
6. Add the cream cheese mixture to a pastry bag. You can also just spoon them on but I like the control a pastry bag offers me.
7. Stuff the strawberries with the cream cheese mixture and serve!
Jerry at CookingStoned.Tv