1 can of Immaculate Baking Company’s Cinnamon Rolls
• Cut oranges in half. Then hollow the oranges out and eat what you’ve scooped out! Let some of the juice remain, though, because the dough will soak up the orange juice for an amazing orange infusion.
• Pop open the tube of Immaculate Baking Company’s cinnamon rolls. Since the dough is precut, all you need to do is gently pull one roll out at a time and fill each hollowed out orange peel.
• Wrap each roll-stuffed orange peel with foil, making sure to leave at least a few inches of space for the roll to expand upward.
• Place the foil balls into hot coals of your campfire. After about 8-12 minutes, open up the foil carefully to check the progress, as baking time will vary based on the temperature. Wrap the oranges back up until they are sufficiently baked.
• Once they are ready, tear open the foil from the top and let it cool for a few minutes
• Just before you’re ready to eat the orange-infused cinnamon buns, break open the icing that remains in the tube. Drizzle it to your heart’s content.