1 cup Greek yogurt
1 cup plain simple syrup
1. Puree two mangos, cut into chunks, with a tablespoon of plain simple syrup until the fruit is creamy.
2. In a large measuring cup, add 1/2 cup of the Greek yogurt and the mango puree, mixing it well. Then add enough simple syrup to the mixture so that you have 2 cups total. It should be just about 1/2 cup.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together 1/2 cup Greek yogurt and 1/2 cup simple syrup. Place the yogurt mixture and the mango mixture in the fridge for about 30 minutes. This is to firm them up so that when you make the popsicles, these liquids won’t easily combine.
4. Add the liquids to your popsicle mold, alternating between the mango mixture and the yogurt mixture. This will create the lovely marbled affect you see before you.
5. Freeze for 10 hours until the popsicles are rock hard.