1 head of cabbage
2 apples (honey crisp), cubed
4 mandarin oranges
1 fennel bulb, diced
1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
1 cup Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon honey
1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon chopped basil
1/4 teaspoon chopped mint
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, honey, vinegar, and salt. Mix to combine.
2. Add in the apples and fennel.
3. Peel the oranges, removing as much of the pith as possible. Cut them width wise, and then break apart the segments. Pat them down with a paper towel to remove any excess juice.
4. Add the oranges, mint and basil, and fold them into the yogurt dressing. Chill the mixture in the fridge for 1 hour.
5. Cut the cabbage in half, coring out some of the center, to create a bowl. Divide the salad between the two halves, top with pomegranate seeds, and serve with some cracked pepper.