1 lb of peaches
6 chamomile tea bags
3 cups water
1 cup Greek yogurt
1/2 cup honey
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. These tasty popsicles begin with great peaches. To pick the perfect peach, select fruit that’s free from any green spots and smells exactly how you want it to taste. It should be heavy for its size and the skin should be taught, without any bruising.
2. Halve the peaches, remove the pits, and cut them into slices about 1/4 of an inch in thickness.
3. Add 3 cups of water to a small saucepan and warm it over medium heat. When the water just begins to simmer, add 6 chamomile tea bags, cover, and remove from heat. Let the tea steep for about 5 minutes.
4. Remove the tea bags from the water, returning the saucepan to a medium heat, and stir in 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract and 2 tablespoons of honey. When the liquid is boiling, add the peach slices. Poach the slices so that they are cooked, but not breaking apart; about 1 minute.
5. Strain out the peach slices, reserving the liquid. Let both the slices and the liquid cool.
6. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt, remaining honey, remaining vanilla, and 1/2 cup of the cooled tea mixture. Divide the mixture amongst the popsicle mold.
7. Add the peach slices to the mold and the popsicle sticks.
8. Place the mold in the freezer for at least 10 hours. To remove the pops, fill a large pot with water that is on the colder side of lukewarm. Dip your mold in the water, never fully submerging it. Hold it there for a few seconds and then try to dislodge a pop. Repeat this until all pops can be removed.